Here are the rules - post this list in your journal.
If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU! (and I mean that, so humour me, won't you? If you see this, consider yourself tagged kapische?)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my cousin named her little girl Angelina after me.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I'm crying right now. Jar Jar Binks was just introduced in 'The Phantom Menace.'
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's not as good as it used to be because I type everything now.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef or, as it's known in Whoville, roast beast.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? My four-legged co-habitants are my kids, just as the characters in my short stories and books.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh, why not?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? We've a mutual agreement. I use it and it uses me. Symbiosis, man. All...the...way...
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. They bump together like clackers whenever I get sick.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd jump over the bungee cord to get the hell out of there.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Anything resembling Muesli.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I wear Birkenstocks, so they just slide on and off, all groovy-like. Any self-respecting Hippie would follow suit.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy. They no longer make it, so the world is a lesser place for that unwise decision.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes. Always the eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Blood red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ability to make people cry with just a few well-chosen words.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Living or dead? This question can't be adequately answered.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? It'd be nice, but I know it won't happen.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black and black.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Crimson
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Egyptian Musk and English sheep poop, but not together. And the sheep poop has a very organic aroma. It brings back an incredible deluge of ancestral memories.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my aunt, Janice.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, but I'm afraid she's left me behind for greener pastures, as 't'were.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Martial arts.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Silver blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese pizza with extra cheese and cheese on the side.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies. Happy endings are way too unbelievable.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Se7en (Kevin Spacey FTW!! \o/ )
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black with white writing that says "Can't stop writing or my muse will eat me." If you knew my muse, you'd know this is not a joke.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Get offa me, creepy human animal!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm sure gunslingaaahhh
will have a few choice remarks.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Oh, pretty much everyone.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm rereading Riddley Walker
by Russell Hoban so, if my grammar suddenly starts going down the toilet, that's why.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a laptop, so I don't have a mouse pad. There are no mice around here who would dare set up housekeeping because the cats would rip off their heads. I do think it'd be nice to see what a mouse's pad-d looks like. I'd rather imagine it'd be a lot like Austin Powers groovy pad-d. Or the Joker's.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? a 'Law & Order' rerun (BONG BONG)
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? The sound of falling snow at night.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles all the way.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Brighton, England. Although I consider England to be my true home, so this question is rather difficult to answer. If England is my soul home, then the furthest away I've been is San Diego (don't drink their water...)
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I do a killer impression of Lieutenant Worf complaining "Sir, I protest! I am not a Merry Man!" And I'm pretty good at rallying the masses for "Causes."
46 WHERE WERE U BORN? What makes you think I was born? I came into existence in Asheville, North Carolina.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I'd be happy with just about anyone saying anything. I love these surveys way too much.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I needed a Shriekback tape converted from PAL to NTSC for the Shriekback site. The man who did it for me became my other half for 7 years. But he has sailed to the West and I'm very happily single now, so there you go.